Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

I find myself drawn to the more lovey dovey books...For some reason I love reading about some amazing love story which I don't really know why because personally I don't believe it truly exists... For example, I loved the book Dear John... Which ended completely different than what the movie did.. I prefer the book. I think it was better even though it had a more trajic ending. Other books I like reading are ones with a good story. I like reading about people that have been through a lot and have had it hard and reading about them overcoming obstacles through their life. I'm not a big fan of books that end sadly however I like to read about someones struggle. I enjoy reading but it is sometimes tough to find the time to sit down and read. I have a lot going on right now with my other six classes and school, then my family and volunteering and student government. But I do my best to fit it in. I just stared reading this book that I think will be good its about a young man that just hopes to live another day when he finds a clipper ship that was involved with the hurricane. He has to figure out if he wants to strip the boat of all that its worth or save the beautiful girl, only survivor, that could possibly lead him to a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment