Friday, September 2, 2011

Sentences of the Week

"She is a friend of mine....The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order." -Toni Morrison 

I found this quote in the book I'm reading. It's about love and friendship. I don't know. I really just love it.

"Depressing business, heartbreak, no picnic no matter how you look at it. But never fear, you can cure yourself if you feel like it. Follow these handy instructions." -Cynthia Heimel

Heartbreak is curable no matter how bad it is you can fix it. You just have to find the power within yourself to actually fix it.

"Anything worth doing well is worth doing slowly." -Gypsy Rose Lee

I believe good things take time. Nothing great will come out of quick time. Patience is a big key to many things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment